In Will Graham shoes

Note: Whoever is watching the Hannibal series, this will not be a spoiler at all. :)

These days watching The Hannibal series, which is about a psychotic killer, who feeds on human organs. This series is based on the novel Red Dragon by Thomas Harris. The character 'Will Graham', who is working with the Behavioural Unit to identify the crime scene and the way crime has been committed to catch the killer, is traumatised by the experiences he had in all the crime scenes he was involved. (Up to Season 1 episode 11). I just tried to step in his shoes and wrote these.


I think than rather be asleep,
walk in her shoes, and feel it deep
know the courses, and their way
bow down to her, to accept what she says

but then my mind, cruelty with delight
caught up with insanity, 
find pleasure, in every sight
stand on top, to see the crime
involve in it, to enjoy the diet

empathising is what I do,
reconstructing the scene, 
by putting myself in You
to realise how horrendous it could be

these remains, these exposures
of my heinous crime, 
is still in continuation, 
in the name of fight, 
from the most dangerous play of my confusing mind....!!

Comments

Popular Posts