Thought of Every Night

Everyday I think, why the world is not the way I imagined
Was it the eyes or the perception, I am having
Things were different, was a bit less sour
But was it burning, like yesterday or so

I agree to everything, I feel patriotic,
I subscribed all channels, thinking this will flourish
But what I get, is all absurd and alarming
To what I saw was once a man, is now more of just a pathetic claim

I wonder what should I call, the one's I oppose,
Are they allowed to live or leave I suppose
But who am I, I was never interested
I just feel pity as my country is defeated!!

Comments

  1. Hey there dynamicallyblunt information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts